Privacy & Policy
SEA Tours respects your privacy. We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our commitment to you, our visitor. This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for this site, www.seatoursthai.com.
We care about your privacy and secrecy of your information.
Personal data we collect
Our site uses forms in which you give us contact and personal information (such as your name, phone number, email address & travel preferences) so you can enquire about and book travel services, or request information and support. We use your customer information only when it will be important for us to contact you regarding your enquiries and bookings. In addition to information provided through forms on this website, our staff may also solicit further information to create your or your clients’ travel products and to facilitate travel to and from our destinations.
The range of information we may request is listed here, though it may include additional information depending on the nature of the travel services requested:
– Email address
– Age and/or age range
– Country of Origin
– Country of Residence
– Travel date
– Duration of travel
– Phone number
– Passport numbers
– Scans, photocopies or photographs of various passport pages
– Payment details including business or personal banking information
– Travel preferences and interests
– Dietary restrictions or allergies
– Details of friends, group or family members if they are accompanying the main traveller, including names, ages, passport numbers, scanned images of passports and various preferences such as their dietary restrictions or allergies.
Uses of the personal data we request
The information we request is used to communicate with our clients and partners, and to plan and operate travel services on behalf of our clients, including but not limited to the following uses:
– Sending newsletters with personalized information
– Planning accurate travel and event itineraries
– Operating international travel services for our clients
– Facilitating payment for travel services rendered
– Maintaining ongoing business communications with partners and clients
This site operates fully under Secure Socket Later (SSL) and has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
This site also contains links to other sites. SEA Tours is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. For more information on this subject, please see our terms and conditions.
Only If we have to
We never give out your information with the only exceptions where we are required by law, in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law, or we must comply with a legal process served on our web site.
By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified. Consent is required for SEA Tours to process personal data, but it must be explicitly given. Where we are asking you for sensitive personal data we will always tell you why and how the information will be used. You may withdraw consent at any time by contacting us and requesting that we remove your consent. After checking on any inadvertent impact of consent withdrawal on existing or future travel planning services, we will act on your request immediately.